- 100 Kg
Having ISO 9001:2008 & 14001:2004 certifications, we are successfully affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Antiblock Masterbatch. The offered masterbatch finds its application in extruded products, blow molding, injection moulding and casting process. Our adroit professionals use top-notch quality chemical compounds to process this masterbatch. Moreover, the provided Antiblock Masterbatch is widely used to eliminate blocking of polymeric films without affecting the physical, mechanical and optical properties of film.
- Optical clarity
- Increases output of packaging
- Reduces friction
- Regulates the slip and antistatic properties
It has been suggested for in PP, PO and PE formed film items, Condensation globule bags items.
Injection molding, blow molding, casting processing and extrusion.
Our antiblock masterbatch evicts sticking and blocking of polymeric sheets. It is supported on synthetic silica that effects in enhance visual attributes along with fantastic antiblock characteristics.
Role of Antiblock Masterbatches:
Thin polyolefin layers are possessing inclination towards obstructing to one another or surfaces of various other material. Alternative film aspects are inclined to stick to with other surfaces or each other, which events in film obstruction. This process is rather powerful in the course of film winding workings. If not completely corrected, obstruction impact critical maintenance difficulties during final packaging as well as film unwinding applications.
Importance of Antiblock Masterbatches:
Integration of recommended amount of Antiblock Masterbatches into a formulation of film raps a micro-abrasive surface to the layer. This minimizes or evicts obstruction without undermining the scale of optical, mechanical and physical attributes of the film.
- Normal benefits by using Antiblock Masterbatches.
- Helps winding-up
- Permits fast slitting and unwinding of films control the antistatic and slip characteristics
- Decrease friction between layers
- Improve product of packaging
- Many area of utilization
Our antiblock masterbatches are used and suggested for BOPP films, all blown film and cast film.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot No. 96, Sector-6, IMT Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana, 120050, India